Prudent real estate portfolio planning is acutely sensitive to future real estate needs. A comprehensive accommodation plan will not only examine an organization's current space use, but will also present the strategies and timelines necessary to address its potential needs.
Our accommodation strategy:
- Reviews current space usage
- Analyzes future staffing requirements
- Examines current contractual obligations
- Evaluates workplace standards; e.g., square footage per employee, open vs. closed office concepts, furniture requirements, etc.
- Assesses emerging occupancy trends, work methods and techniques
- Provides a step by step program detailing the implementation and timing of the accommodation strategy