POSITION: Real Estate Sales Representative (in training)
LOCATION: Toronto Downtown
START DATE: April 2017
You are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and market leading team of commercial real estate experts. Commercial real estate is a career choice offering high level personal exposure to many industries and the chance to develop professional sales and advisory skills.
NKF Devencore is looking for a Real Estate Sales Representative (in-Training) at the Toronto Downtown office.
Following a two-year-salaried training program, the candidate is expected to be autonomous as a real estate professional.
- Prepare financial analysis;
- Participate in maintenance of information databases and market research;
- Participate in activities to promote the business development aspect of Newmark Knight Frank Devencore;
- Diligently target potential clients;
- Meet and present Newmark Knight Frank Devencore services to the senior management of potential clients;
- Present Newmark Knight Frank Devencore company and prepare written service proposals;
- Prepare contracts and ensure their successful implementation;
- Coordinate the communications between the decision-makers, property owners and other stakeholders in the real estate industry.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree, preferably in business administration, commerce, law or equivalent;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Proficient in mathematics and spreadsheet analysis;
- Sales experience an asset;
- A motivated self starter and team environment worker;
- Disciplined approach and strong work ethic;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Possess Sales Representative or Broker license from the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO).
A CAREER AT NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK DEVENCORE WILL HELP YOU GAIN NEW GROUND
There is a reason why NKF Devencore is Canada's leading corporate real estate broker and advisor. Since 1972, we have made our mark with professionals in the field and our clients alike. By continuously placing space users at the core of our mission, our unique vision and enviable reputation inspire trust.
We are always the first to know, always the first to find, and always the first to innovate. Past and present, here and abroad.
Send your resume, today, to our recruitment representative.
Assistant to the President / Broker of Record