Under the Controller's close supervision, the role of the Data Entry Specialist's-Accounting is to provide the accounting team with support regarding all administrative/data entry tasks that are required for producing client invoices.
Status: Permanent / Full time
Location: Downtown Montreal
Annual Salary: Based on experience
- Create and update client files in the invoicing program (CTS) while ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date as required;
- Carry out administrative tasks that are essential to keep invoicing moving along in computer systems (Excel, CTS, Great Plains)
- Ensure data integrity;
- Create ad hoc files when needed;
- Act as liaison between other team members;
- Carry out other projects as required by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CONDITIONS:
- High school diploma or preferred post-secondary education;
- Ability to recognize and question abnormal data and intensify work load if necessary;
- Ability to provide assistance to team members at times when the work load is heavier;
- Challenge-driven and good team spirit;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Organisational skills, attention to detail;
- Ability to work at a fast pace;
- Interested in continuous learning;
- Excellent computer skills including an ability for web research;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Good spoken and written communication skills in both English and French.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their coordinates to:
Vice-President of Talent and Human Resources
Only those candidates that are being considered will be contacted.